- "In the World But Not of It" - What does this really mean?
- When Empires Conquer
- Assimilation (Babylonian Strategy)
- Options for the Captives
- Tribalism (Isolationism)
- Assimilation (Conforming - Rom. 12:2)
- A Third Approach
- Jeremiah 29 - A Letter to Exiles
- Keep Living
- "Seek the SHALOM of the city"
- "In its SHALOM you will have SHALOM"
- Dual Citizenship
- God had to be in the world to reconcile the world to Himself (2 Cor. 5:19)
- The same ministry of reconciliation is given to us
- Firing shots from a battleship? Light from under a basket?
- Exile is not forever - Jeremiah 29:11; Hebrews 11
Do you think we tend to err more toward ISOLATIONISM or toward ASSIMILATION when it comes to a relationship with the world? What are some practical ways to seek the well-being of the community in which we live? We welcome your feedback! Please submit all comments in a spirit of love and edification.